Hello readers! I hope you all have been having an amazing month! Mine has been pretty busy and hectic, i feel like i have just been going and going. I started my third semester at BYU-I two weeks ago, and so I've been busy with my classes and still unpacking and getting organized. My picture wall isn't even done yet which I usually have up by the second or third day of the semester. Right now I have one picture up, so there it sits quite lonely on the large, blank beige wall.
Anyway my classes have been going really good, I love basically all of them. My favorites right now are Marriage Prep and Interpersonal Communication. Both classes make me think in a different way and puts me a little outside my comfort zone, which is scary but refreshing in a way. Last Wednesday my communications class went to the university's rope course. Not my thing, but I tried and that's all that counts.
Yesterday I got my hair done and I am so in love with it! It's a bright red color, and I am probably going to keep it this color for a long time. I went to Form Salon up here in Rexburg and it was overall an amazing experience, the stylists are so nice and they provide awesome service.
Well if off to Bear World now, to see da bears. I'l try to post a more meaningful post either later tonight or tomorrow.
Have a great day!!
-Amberly
Your blog is so cute.
ReplyDelete