So my sorta big news in this post is that come this fall I won't be coming back up to BYU-Idaho. For the fall semester I am going to be taking online classes so I can save money, live at home, and get a job so I can save more money. There are some other goals of mine which I really want to accomplish in the next year and so the best thing for me to do was to live at home. It's gonna be a bit of a change after not living there since last September but it will be fun. I'm really excited to be able to see my dog everyday...okay and my family too :) So this is the new adventure/chapter I'm taking and I'm pretty darn excited.
In other news I listened to the new Cloud Cult CD today and it is amazing!! It;s been on my 'to listen to' list forever and I'm just now getting to it now. My favorite track has to be 'You're The Only Thing In Your Way' is has some of the best lyrics.
You are the wind, the flood and the flame.
Nothing here can get in your way.
You've come too far to care what they say.
Now you're the only thing in your way.
I'll probably be listening to this album over and over along with the new Vampire Weekend CD.
Well have a fantastic day! I'll post some recent stories soon!! -Amberly

No comments:
Post a Comment