Well hello blog. I have been neglecting my blog for a long time now. Mainly because I often feel like my life is somewhat, okay very, uneventful. I haven't gotten married or traveled anywhere outrageously cool. I'm still in school. In Idaho. I feel like nothing changed in my world, but I guess in reality a whole lot changes in a year.
However I will be going on a somewhat new adventure starting in April. I'll be moving back to Utah to just work. I'll still be taking one or two online classes, but after being in school for eight months straight with only a week break it very much welcomed.
I know getting an education is top priority, but right now I feel stuck in a rut, so I think taking a small break (sorta) will only help.
So here's to adventure!! And me blogging more!

No comments:
Post a Comment