Anyway....right now I'm simply still living in Rexburg, ID and just hanging around. I have a lot of time on my hands these days so i have decided to actually do something productive with them! I am going to be blogging more, and I have some old and new goals I will be posting about. Here's a list of some posts that will be coming your way soon:
1-Fashion-on the occasional day when I'm not having an I Love Lucy marathon I do actually get ready and presentable for the world. So I am going to write about trends and tricks I love and use.
2-Crafts- I will be posting an occasional craft tutorial, like i have in the past and hopefully they inspire you all to try them out!
3- Food Posts- Anyone who knows me can tell you that i am far from the next Top Chef, I mean just a few days ago i got my hand stuck in between the beaters on an electric hand mixer (that's a whole other post in itself), but when i do make something amazing (with proper help and supervision) I will post those how-to's as well.
4-Music- Ahh my first love. I will probably be writing a ton of posts of band reviews and recommendations.
5-Fitness- Let's just say since starting college at BYU-I I thought walking both ways up hill to school (true story!) was good enough, well on July 6th, the Color in Motion 5k is coming to Rexburg and I am going to enter in it!! My first ever race and it's advertised as the happiest one because of the colors you through on each other as you run! So I'm going to start preparing for that asap!
6- I will just be telling you all funny stories from my life! My old roommate/friend Amy has always told me that my life is a TV sitcom just waiting for a network to pick up. So why not tell some of my stories on here as a starter! And i admit some are pretty odd and hilarious!
So there are some posts to look forward to! Hope you all enjoy! Also I am thinking about changing the name of my blog, so if you have any fabulous suggestions let me know!!
Do great things!xoxo Amberly
PS- Here's my favorite pin of the week!:

No comments:
Post a Comment