Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Back in Action!!

SO... I made this blog back at the beginning of the school year and have yet to make a single post! I know i am a slacker! So I'm going to start today and try my best to keep it up. In my first post I talked about what this blog will be about, (makeup, hair, diy's, etc) but before i jump into all of those fun posts I'm gonna update you beautiful readers about what Ive been up to lately.Well since coming back to Rexburg, life has been amazing!! I've met the most awesome, funny people and done some crazy things. Here are some pix from the last few months! Enjoy!

This is my photo wall at my apartment! I love it! I used twine and clothes pins to string up my pictures, and i love how it turned out. Less holes to put in the wall too!
This is me and my roommate Chelsy before the All-American Rejects/ Boys Like Girls/ Parachute concert. The photo to the  left is us before the concert at our apt. and the one to the right is us waiting in line for 2 hours in the snow for the doors to open up!







This is me and my roommates at our ward Halloween party. From left to right we have: Nicki Minaj, a cheerleader zombie, a cat, skrillex, and the mad hatter. My other roommate was Goyte from the "Somebody I Used To Know" video, it came out soo cool! I'll have to do a later post on her costume

My Wonderful Roommates and Myself at a bonfire 

Our door decorated for Halloween!

On Halloween my brother came back from his mission! 

This semester we also celebrated Day of the Dead!

This is me and Briana when we found a stuffed hippo on campus!

We like to draw faces on random cars

This is me and my old roommates from last fall at a concert at Sammy's!



Well that is life lately! 
Stay Lovely,  Amberly

P.S. Ill leave you with one of my favorite laughs right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment