Sunday, August 19, 2012

New Beginnings & Explanations

       So I started a new blog (as you can obviously see) I decided to start fresh because doesn't a new beginning feel pretty dang good? I think it does! In this blog I've decided to pursue some of my passions, so I will not only be rambling about silly day to day stories of my life but I am also going to write reviews about fashion, beauty, music, movies and d.i.y. experiments! I'm super excited to start this new adventure and I hope you all will follow me on this journey.

    
(see what I did there?)

        Just a little background information on myself, I am a sophomore in college and I attend BYU-Idaho. BYUI on the outside may seem boring, but trust me I have had plenty of grand tales come from living there last fall. Some of them including riding the campus security's mo-ped, meeting the greatest/oddest people, and one time was stuck in a vortex of awkward for 4-hours (that's a whole other story, trust me). Right now I am majoring in elementary education, but this changes on a bi-weekly basis. I figure if I still am undecided I will just spin a wheel (just kidding mom!). One day I'll decide, but until then I will have fun figuring it all out.

 Welp that's pretty much all I can currently think to share, it's already past 1a.m. and I have to wake up for church in the morning! As my first post come to an end I'll leave you with a quote to note!
           



stay lovely, Amberly

No comments:

Post a Comment